Lifestyle5 February 2021
Güncelleme Tarihi: 3 May 2021
Antibody and Antigen Testing Started at Istanbul Airport
As of the first year of its opening, Istanbul Airport, which is a global transfer center with its unique architecture and superior technology as well as its high-level travel experience, stands out also with the Covid-19 measures it has taken. Within this scope Antigen, PCR and Antibody tests can be done at the airport. You can find more information regarding the tests below.
• At the Istanbul Airport Test Center, which serves its passengers 24/7, antibody and antigen tests are now performed as well as PCR tests. Test results can be acquired as soon as they are available at the test center.
• Within the scope of Covid-19 measures taken by the destination country, it is possible to have the desired tests to be done at Istanbul Airport the test center.
• Results for the Antibody Test (which reveals whether the person has been affected by Corona Virus before) and the Antigen Test (which shows whether the person is sick or not) will be available within 4 hours after testing.
• The test center in Istanbul Airport serves in an area of 5,000 square meters. It is possible to perform more than 12,000 tests a day in this center. Currently, approximately 1500 tests is being performed a day. Results are available after 2-4 hours of testing for PCR tests.
• Especially the passengers who needs the Covid-19 test for their destination country can easily have their tests done at this center by coming a few hours earlier to the airport.
• The results of the tests are prepared in the laboratory in Istanbul Airport.
You can find more information on this link: https://www.istairport.com/en/announcements/istanbul-airport-test-center-is-at-your-service-24-7