If Customer does not agree any of the terms specified herein, he/she shall not use the Website. For the avoidance of doubt, the Customer agrees and declares in advance that utilization of the Website and sharing its own Personal Data shall constitute of its acknowledgement and approval of the provisions herein.
Website reserves his right to amend the terms specified herein at any time without notice to the Customer. Such amendments shall be effective at the date of their publication at the Website. Customer agrees, declares and undertakes that following the latest version of this Legal Terms is its responsibility, he/she shall visit this page whenever he/she visits the Website and he/she is accepts and approves the up to date version of this Legal Terms in advance.
1. Purpose and Scope of the Website
Website designed and developed to create information and content regarding travel and publish such content on the Website.
1. Purpose and Scope of the Legal Terms
This Legal Terms has drafted to set out rights and obligations of the Customer and Website
3. Customer’s Rights and Obligations
- Customer shall utilize the Website in compliance with the applicable law. Customer agrees, declares and undertakes that, he/she shall not act or be in a manner that violates the rights of the Website and/or the third parties and shall not share the written and/or visual and/or auditory information without the consent of the relevant party. For the avoidance of doubt, Customer shall be solely responsible for any criminal and/or legal consequences of their own acts.
- Customer shall not conduct any activities against the Website, Website employees, other Customers that utilizes the Website and/or third parties by using the Website. Website and Website employees shall not be liable for the losses incurred or to be incurred by third parties due to Customer’s acts which are against this Legal Terms and applicable law.
- Customer shall act in compliance with both ethical rules and provisions of applicable law while utilizing the Website.
- Customer declares that he/she is aware of all visual and written content of the Website is for the personal use and Website’s rights regarding writings, graphics, pictures, videos, animations and voices are reserved. Unless expressly provided otherwise, Customer shall not use said contents without reference and he/she shall not be engaged in any activities that may constitute antitrust or breach of trademark by using Website’s content. Customer further agrees, declares and undertakes that he/she shall not publish any content of the Website in another media or give link without Website’s permission.
- Customer agrees, declares and undertakes that he/she shall not act in a way that prevent or make difficult for other customers or guests to use the Website or he/she shall not lock the servers or database by using automatic programs. Customer also accepts all legal and criminal liability that may arise from the breach of this Article 3.5.
4. Website’s Rights and Obligations
- Website agrees and undertakes that it will let the Customer benefit from the “http://flyista.com”.
- The Website may contain links to other external websites or information which are beyond the control of Website. Website, its affiliates or employees are not responsible for the content on any website outside that of the “http://flyista.com” and connections to the third party websites which provided by the Website shall not constitute approval of the Website for the content of such third party websites
- 3 Rights and benefits regarding design, content, image, html code, algorithms, components, value system, writings and all kinds of visions and sounds and all other similar sections of the “http://flyista.com” shall be vested to Website. Without prior consent of the Website, design, content, image, html code, algorithms, components, value system, writings and all kinds of visions and sounds and all other similar sections of the Website, partially or wholly, cannot be copied, transmitted, downloaded, installed, send, sold, leased, licensed, transferred, exposed, shown, reorganized, reverse engineered, recompiled, create a source code or utilized.
- Website agrees to protect the Personal Data of the Customer by taking reasonable measures, including those measures that it takes to protect its own privacy and not less than a reasonable standard of care, and to limit them to authorized employees (including its own employees) who need to know the information.
- Website agrees and warrants that it shall not share the Personal Data of the Customer with any third party without the explicit written consent of the Customer except; (i) in cases where legal rules must be complied with, (ii) to comply with the requirements of the contracts made between Website and the Customer and (iii) in cases wherein Personal Data of the Customer are duly required by a competent administrative and/or judicial authorities in the course of an investigation for the purpose of protecting their safety.
- Website agrees and warrants that it will process the Personal Data of Customer in accordance with the data processing terms and principles stipulated in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and inform its employees pursuant to aforementioned law.
5. Applicable Law
This Legal Terms or all obligations arising from or in connection with this Legal Terms shall be governed by the Turkish Law and they shall be implemented and construed accordingly excluding its rules of conflict of laws.
6. Resolution of Disputes
All kinds of disputes which may arise out of the provisions and implementation of this Legal Terms shall be resolved by the Istanbul Courts and Execution Offices.
7. Evidential Contract
In the resolution of disputes which may arise from this Legal Terms, the Customer agrees that the Website’s all electronic and physical documents shall constitute valid, binding and exclusive evidence under Article 193 of the Code of Civil Procedure No. 6100 and this article qualifies as an evidential contract.
- Customer agrees, declares and undertakes that Website’s non-exercising of any of its rights vested to it within the scope of this Legal Terms, its delay in the exercising of such a right, its failure to demand the Customer to comply with any of the liabilities it had undertaken through this Legal Terms, or its delay in making such a demand, shall not mean that it has waived the relevant right, or its right to demand the Customer to comply with any or all of the liabilities it had undertaken through this Legal Terms.
- Customer acknowledges that all e-mails and other electronic messages he/she received from the Website are also subject to this Legal Terms.
- This Legal Terms covers the entire understanding and agreement of both Website and Customer and it supersedes all previous contracts, arrangements and agreements made beforehand with Website or Customer with regard to subjects regulated herein (if any).
9. Tax and Other Expenses
- It is agreed to indemnify, hold harmless and indemnify all persons, including all stamp duty that may be required or required to be paid due to the legal relationship established with this Legal Terms and/or the Legal Terms, and all costs including taxes, fees, registration fees and other incidental expenses shall be borne by the Customer and all liability hereunder shall be the responsibility of the Customer. Before Web Site declares the Revenue Administration the stamp tax that arises from this Legal Terms, the amount thereof shall be notified to the Customer and the Customer shall pay the relevant amount within 7 (seven) days as of the notification date, without making any pleas and objections. Following the payment, the relevant amount shall be billed to the Customer by Web Site.
- The Customer, shall pay any other fees, expenses or taxes arising or will be arising from this Legal Terms within the statutory time limit and in the event that Web Site has to make any payment due to the failure of the Customer to