1.Purpose and Scope
2. What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files stored by websites you visit on your device or network server via browsers. These files are created by the servers associated with the website you visit and to remember your preferences made in previous entries during the subsequent visit of the site. Cookies are divided into as Permanent Cookie, Session Cookies, First Party Cookies, Third Party Cookies, Essential Cookies, Performance Cookies, Functional Cookies, Advertising Cookies.
- Permanent Cookie : Defines the cookies that are started to be used upon login to the visited website and kept until they are deleted from the device by the user.
- Session Cookies : Defines the cookies that are started to be used with the session opened in the web browser and terminated with the logout of the browser.
- First Party Cookies : Defines only information placed on the user's device by the website visited.
- Third Party Cookies : Defines information placed on the user's device by sites other than the website visited.
- Performance Cookies : Defines cookies that contain data that is anonymized for statistical purposes and does not contain personal data to determine how the visited website is used.
- Functional Cookies : Defines as cookies that are used to remember the preferences made previously on the visited website and to personalize them according to the preferences of the user.
- Advertising Cookies : Ziyaret edilen internet sitesinde daha önceden yapılan tercihlerin hatırlanmasına ve kullanıcının tercihlerine göre kişiselleştirilmesine yarayan çerezler olarak tanımlanır.
3. Cookies Used on Our Website
We use 8 different cookies on our website. Data regarding the names, types and durations of these cookies are stated below:
4. Cookie Collection Method and Usage Purposes
6. Legal Reason and Transfer to Third Parties
From the moment you start using our site, your personal data are processed through cookies on our site and on the basis of legal reasons stipulated in the e-Privacy Directive, such as being compulsory for the legitimate interests of the data controller included in the LPPD and GDPR, and increasing the activity of the website in the e-Privacy Directive. Your data obtained through cookies is not shared with third parties in any way.
"Google Chrome Settings Site Settings> Cookies" You can allow or block the collection of cookies by clicking the option or clicking the lock sign or the "i" sign in the address bar of your browser.
“Internet Explorer Tools Safety ” You can allow or block the collection of cookies by following these steps.
“Mozilla Firefox Options Privacy and Security” You can allow or block the collection of cookies by following these steps.